UK-based design studio with four UK offices whose work embraces the world of architecture, masterplanning, landscape architecture, and interior design. This studio succeeds in creating places where people will gather, learn, make and create. As such they have very significant expertise in education, research, manufacturing and workplace environments where they are looking for architectural technologists to join their small friendly London team.
- A thorough understanding of the technical design process and ability to manage / deliver this from concept to completion.
- Proven on-site experience ideally in the residential sector (high-rise experience preferred although not essential).
Skills and Experience
- Ability to use NBS Building and NBS Create efficiently.
- Highly computer literate, skilled in Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite applications.
- High level of CAD skills, preferably ArchiCAD or Revit although training will be provided.
- You will need to be a technician or technologist with, in order of preference: High- rise residential experience, ArchiCAD experience, low-rise residential experience.