A contemporary design-led practice in central London are looking for experienced assistants to join their team on an initial one-month contract basis. The practice is well known for its flair for design, creating buildings that are instantly recognised for their high quality, considered finish and poise. On offer is an initial one-month contract which has the potential to extend for an experienced architectural assistant fluent in Vectorworks.
- Work autonomously or as part of a team.
- Experience doing large-scale measured surveys.
- Ability to create sketch schemes from initial client brief.
- Vectorworks 2D and 3D.
Skills and Experience
- Part II qualified.
- Experience working on RIBA stages 0-3.
- Experience in delivering initial design schemes.
- Initial design stage experience.
- Fluency using Vectorworks.
- Have an aptitude for hard work.
- Excellent communication skills.
This is an opportunity for any immediately available architectural assistant who wants to work with a world-class practice.