BIM Digital Practice Coordinator - Shanghai
A global design studio is looking for a digital practice coordinator to work in their Shanghai office. You will be supporting an international team and working on large-scale prestigious projects in the region. The successful applicant will be assisting with BIM execution plans, be hands on with training and be the interface between teams.
- Responsible for the studios in APAC.
- Working closely with the UK team supporting projects.
- Maintaining and developing BIM workflows.
- Creating and developing the library.
- Auditing technical drawings and Revit models.
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of Autodesk Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp and Rhino is essential.
- Track record of implementing BIM and digital design in an architectural environment.
- Experience of improving and maintaining BIM workflows.
- Managed and maintained best practice ensuring standards are compliant.
- English and Mandarin-speaking architects or coordinators.
This unique role will increase your level of responsibility, working across multiple offices and teams. Those who have a passion for BIM, details and process will be best suited. Inquisitive minds who are able to influence with clear communication will enjoy the challenge of working between multiple disciplines.
Travel will be required to London and other offices. Interviews to be held in August.