An award-winning, design focused studio is seeking Revit architects to join their Guildford team. They have an exciting number of projects across various scales and sectors including commercial, education and new technologies. This is an exciting opening at one of Guildford’s leading practices where you will be able to make a large contrition to the future growth and success of a dynamic team working on international and UK-based projects.
- An understanding of the design process and ability to manage / deliver this from concept to completion.
- Ability to translate concept into detail design and understand how to identify and design key details.
- Ability to ensure the design ethos and vision of the business is communicated and demonstrated throughout project work.
- Flexibility and openness of approach and willingness to work as a team player.
Skills and Experience
- High level of CAD skills, preferably Revit although training will be provided.
- Ability to use NBS Building and NBS Create efficiently.
- Highly computer literate, skilled in Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite applications.
- Excellent presentation skills, both verbally and visually using software and hand drawing skills.
- Excellent communication skills.