An ambitious team known for their well-crafted UK projects within mixed use, commercial and housing has several openings for talented architects with MicroStation / Revit to join them. If you are a creative and driven designer with proven UK experience, ideally across the stages, this one could be for you!
- Working within an existing team on design and delivery of a London-based mixed use commercial / residential project in MicroStation and / or Revit
- Attending client, authority and consultant team meetings.
- Extensive collaboration of design ideas and continuing to develop the company’s unique ethos.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified architect with proven UK experience.
- Proven experience working on UK projects within commercial refurbishment, housing and mixed use ideal.
- Good working knowledge of MicroStation and Revit having used this in practice.
- Strong relationship management and exceptional communication skills.
- A sensitive and rigorous approach to design with a passion for craftsmanship and materiality supported by portfolio of the highest quality.
- Strong graphic and presentation skills with an emphasis on physical modelling and hand sketching.
Friendly, cohesive team in a brand new converted office space in north London. Please apply with CV and portfolio.