Architects / Project Architects
A multi award-winning and well respected studio with a high quality portfolio of London -based projects is looking for a number of talented architects / project architects to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for confident and ambitious part III-qualified architects to join a high profile practice with the opportunity to continue their career development. Social and dynamic working environment in the heart of east London.
- Day-to-day management of a small-to-medium team under a project director on mostly London-based commercial refurbishment.
- Overseeing and producing packages from stages 0-6.
- Attending meetings and liaising with client and contractor.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified part III and ARB registered architect from a design-focused background.
- Proven experience working on a commercial / mixed use refurbishment project in the UK with an emphasis at delivery.
- Good practical experience with a technical "know-how".
- An excellent communicator who excels in a client facing and coordination role.
- Good working knowledge of Vectorworks is ideal.
- A team player with a confident and ambitious character.
- Excellent visual presentation and graphics skills demonstrated through a high-quality portfolio.
Get in touch today with CV and portfolio, this is one not to be missed!