Architectural Assistant - Revit
An exciting design-led practice currently making waves in the architectural world are looking for a part II assistant. Proficiency with Revit and previous experience at technical design stage on large scale London-based commercial projects is essential. The contract is on an initial three-month basis with potential to extend beyond and potentially become permanent. If you are an experienced assistant interested in working at a design-led London practice and you are immediately available, please get in touch.
- Experience producing technical packages.
- High proficiency with Revit.
- Previous experience on complex London-based projects.
- Ability to work as part of a team under instruction.
Skills and Experience
- Part II-qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working on RIBA stages 0-4.
- Stage 4 delivery experience.
- An aptitude for hard work.
This is an opportunity for an immediately available part II assistant.