Are you an ambitious Architectural Technician, wanting to be part of a vibrant, fun & friendly team of Architects, Assistants and Technicians?
Are you looking to manage and lead a variety of exciting projects within the hospitality, retail and residential sectors?
If so, a long standing client of ours has an excellent opportunity for an Architectural Technician to join their company on a permanent basis. Within this role there are excellent career progression opportunities and the chance to work as part of a down to earth team.
Responsibilities for this Architectural Technician role:
- Liaising with clients and appropriate authorities throughout the whole process
- Developing project briefs
- Preparing and presenting design proposals using AutoCAD
- Carry out design stage risk assessments
- Evaluate + advise on regulatory, environmental and legal issues
Qualifications for this Architectural Technician role:
- HND/ HNC/ degree in construction (or related subject)
- Strong knowledge of AutoCad and ideally MS Project
- Strong technical knowledge
- Attention to detail, ability to visualise in 3D
- Strong communication skills, fluent in both verbal and written English
Chelmsford, Billericay, Brentwood, Romford, Basildon
If you are interested in this Architectural Technician position, please call ALICE on (01792) 365 109 and e-mail and updated CV + portfolio to: email@example.com.