Senior / Architect
An ambitious team known for their well-crafted UK projects within mixed use, commercial and housing have a unique opening for an architect with proven London commercial workplace experience. With the opportunity to work on a high-profile office fit out as part of a talented team, you will be working at a senior level playing a key role in the development of the project from concept stages.
- Working under a senior associate and taking the lead on part of a large office fit out in London.
- Extensive liaising with corporate and high-profile clients and consultants.
- Collaboration of design ideas and continuing to develop the company’s unique ethos.
- Writing technical specifications and managing tender and construction packages.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified with extensive experience working on commercial refurbishment and fit out in London.
- Experience liaising with corporate clients and fit out consultants.
- Strong relationship management and exceptional communication skills.
- A sensitive and rigorous approach to design with a passion for craftsmanship and materiality supported by portfolio of the highest quality.
- Strong graphic and presentation skills with an emphasis on physical modelling and hand sketching.
- Good working knowledge of MicroStation and Revit is desirable.
Really close-knit team in a brand new converted office space. This is a really exciting opportunity for someone to join a prestigious design studio at senior level.