This company, based in one of London’s ‘design hubs’ works within commercial, high-end housing and hospitality. You will get to work on a range of projects and have complete ownership of the design and delivery within a supportive, friendly and fast-paced environment. If you see yourself working on site to get things built quickly and efficiently then this company is for you! These guys employ on soft skills but to be considered you must demonstrate a good design and technical understanding. A passion for joinery would be appreciated too!
- To design and deliver high-end projects to a good standard within a time frame that you manage responsibly.
- To be able to think on your feet and resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
Skills and Experience
- Part III qualifications or good Part II job -running experience.
- A sensitive and rigorous approach to design with a passion for craftsmanship and materiality supported by a portfolio of the highest quality.
- Strong relationship management and exceptional communication skills.
- Experience liaising with developers, contractors and clients.
- Technical on site experience; you must know how buildings are ‘built’.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly