Architect - Heritage
A multi award-winning practice is seeking an architect join their specialised culture and heritage team. With notable medium-to-large scale luxury projects across sectors including education, housing, culture, and hospitality, you would be a part of an elite team working on exclusive projects. If you are passionate about heritage architecture and have a keen eye for modern intervention within existing buildings – this could be for you! These are not restoration projects, you will be from a design background and want to work with existing fabrics to create modern, empathetic architecture.
- To work within a team on one of London’s iconic buildings of importance.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified RIBA Part II or Part III.
- From a design-focused background
- An interest in and proven experience of working on significant listed buildings of importance.
- Excellent knowledge of Revit and experience working on large-scale projects.
- Candidates must be permitted to work in the UK for 3+ years.
The culture of this practice is fun and sociable, they pay well, and you will get to leave work at 5.30 every day!