Revit Technician - Commercial
An international and critically acclaimed practice is looking for a talented Revit technician to join their brand new office in Central London. Being one of the most successful design firms in the UK and Europe, the studio design and deliver a wide range of national and international projects including workplace, interiors, new builds and large-scale urban planning. On offer is the chance for an ambitious and creative Revit technician to join the team on an initial two-month basis, and work at technical stage on a high profile mixed use / commercial project.
- Work within an experienced technical team to deliver technical packages and detailing in Revit for a high profile mixed use / commercial London based project.
- Packages include: Door schedules, door elevations, joinery, stair systems and details, ceiling & floor details and room data sheets.
Skills and Experience
- Must have experience working at RIBA stage 4 onwards on UK projects, with experience in commercial and / or housing an added bonus.
- Experience in delivering detailing / working drawings and technical details in Revit.
- Fluency using Revit.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for a Revit technician with ambitions to develop their career with a leading London-based practice.