A top global practice based in London are looking for a contract Revit architect to join them on an exciting international project. The practice is synonymous with world-renowned complex projects, taken from conception to completion in-house. Experience working on international commercial projects from stages 0-4 and proficiency with Revit are essential. This is a great opportunity to join one of the top global practices. If you are immediately available and have the skills mentioned above, please contact us ASAP.
- Delivering stages 0-4 to design intent.
- Leadership and consultant liaison.
- Produce high standard of work to tight timelines.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working at RIBA stages 0-4 on complex international projects.
- Fluency using Revit.
- Commercial project experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
This is an amazing opportunity for an immediately available Revit architect who wants to work on some of the most complex project globally.