Architectural Assistant - AutoCAD and sketchup
An exciting architectural studio based in East London are on the lookout for an architectural assistant with strong skills in presentations and info-graphics to join them on an initial contract basis. On offer is the chance to work on an exciting outline planning application for a master-planning project in London
- Work within an established team to deliver outline planning application for master-plan project
- Generate info-graphics and design presentation
Skills and Experience
- Experience working at RIBA stage 2 on-wards
- Fluency using AutoCAD and Sketchup
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for an immediately available architectural assistant who wants to work on an exciting London based project with a successful studio.