Architectural Technician or Technologist
Do you see yourself working for a friendly, yet highly ambitious Architectural design studio in the heart of Chester? If so, please read on...
Conrad Consulting, in partnership with this reputable, medium-sized practice in central Chester are looking to recruit an Intermediate level Architectural Technologist or Technician to join their studio at an important time in their expansion.
This company have 2 regional offices; allowing them to cater for an ever-expanding list of local clients in the respective areas. This particular position is to be based from the Chester office, within walking distance of Chester train station and well-connected to the main roads in-and-out of the town centre.
Traditionally, the project sectors you will encounter here are Residential (One-off dwellings, Extensions, Apartments), Commercial Workplaces, Industrial Warehouses, Healthcare schemes, alongside Retail and Education projects. Yes I appreciate this is quite an exhaustive list, but the company have a well-structured Senior management team and very competent group of designers equipped to tackle a wide-range of project types.
We would hope that applicants meet the following criteria.
* Hold a relevant Technical qualification (HNC, HND, Degree, etc)
* Have a minimum 2 years practical experience (Preferably UK based).
* To have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal).
* Any experience working on Residential projects would be a benefit, however all experience will be considered.
* Be organised, efficient and driven.
* A full, clean drivers licence would be advantageous.
Salary - £25k-£35k (Dependent on experience)
Please get in touch for a full, detailed conversation about the company and role.
Apply for Architectural Technician or Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly