Architects / Part II Assistants Revit - New Flagship Project
My client is a global Architecture and Design studio that specialises in large scale and complex projects across a plethora of sectors but are mostly celebrated for their Sports / Arena and Entertainment projects on an international scale.
Their 100-strong vibrant, friendly and multinational office is urgently seeking for RIBA Part II and III Assistants and Architects with Revit, Rhino and Grasshopper for a long-term contract.
Skills and Experience:
- Revit (essential) Rhino and Grasshopper (desirable)
- Proven track record working on RIBA Stages 1-4 on complex projects
- Capable of leading a team at stage 2, strong coordination and knowledge of planning (essential for the Architect role)
- Commercial design architect with excellent 3D and presentation skills, space planning and coordination (essential for the Architect role)
- 6 months+
- Immediate start
- Excellent work/life balance
- Hourly rates (from £18-23, negotiable, depending on experience)
Please get in touch with Monika who specialises in Architecture Contract roles at Adrem.
Apply for Architects / Part II Assistants Revit - New Flagship Project
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly