Technical Part II with Microstation Temp-to-Perm
A RIBA chartered practice located in Central London that specialises in Residential, High-end Residential, Commercial and Conservation projects is looking for an Architectural Assistant with advanced Microstation skills to join them on a temporary-to-permanent basis.
This growing studio can offer you an immediate opportunity to work on technical stages of medium-sized, bespoke, high-end / listed / conservation projects and increased responsibility in the future.
This role would suit Architectural Assistants (Part II or III) with strong technical ability and a designer flair. Ideally, my client would like you to be available at a short notice.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience of working on RIBA stages 3 and 4
- Ability to produce immaculate technical drawings
- Advanced Microstation skills
- This is a temp-to-perm role; a permanent offer likely to be made in the first two months
- Great work / life balance and flexible working hours
- Initially you will be paid by the hour (from £16-18); permanent salary is negotiable
Please attach your CV and portfolio (no larger than 10 MB) when applying for this role.
Monika specialises in Architecture Contract roles at Adrem.