Technical Part II with Microstation Temp-to-Perm
A RIBA chartered practice located in Central London that specialises in Residential, High-end Residential, Commercial and Conservation projects is looking for an Architectural Assistant with advanced Microstation skills to join them on a temporary-to-permanent basis.
This growing studio can offer you an immediate opportunity to work on technical stages of medium-sized, bespoke, high-end / listed / conservation projects and increased responsibility in the future.
This role would suit Architectural Assistants (Part II or III) with strong technical ability and a designer flair. Ideally, my client would like you to be available at a short notice.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience of working on RIBA stages 3 and 4
- Ability to produce immaculate technical drawings
- Advanced Microstation skills
- This is a temp-to-perm role; a permanent offer likely to be made in the first two months
- Great work / life balance and flexible working hours
- Initially you will be paid by the hour (from £16-18); permanent salary is negotiable
Please attach your CV and portfolio (no larger than 10 MB) when applying for this role.
Monika specialises in Architecture Contract roles at Adrem.
Apply for Technical Part II with Microstation Temp-to-Perm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly