Opportunity to join a leading developer and take responsibility for running your own sites through from initial land viability to commencement and the lifetime of the development, including all the ancillary duties that go along with that.
Leading PLC developer with a National presence operating regionally. They have routinely been nominated for various awards across design, quality and build, health and safety and training and development.
Key duties will include:
- Assisting the Technical Director and D&P Manager in the preparation and submission of planning applications, building control applications and technical issues to the benefit of the BU
- Dealing with the Design and Planning aspects of a number of allocated sites
- Manage external consultants to ensure planning approvals are given and within timescales.
- Clear all planning conditions prior to approval.
- Producing Plans and elevations for group house types where required
- Ensuring compliance with statutory matters
- Dealing with site queries
- Assistance with production of deed plans and LPE layouts / plans
- Procuring Building Regulation approvals
- Instruction of reports to supplement planning applications; Ecology, Archaeology, Arboricultural, Noise, Design and Access, Building for Life etc.
- Agree Building Regulation testing regimes; Air pressure / EPC's/SAP.
You will ideally have some experience working within residential development, either directly for a developer or as a consultant working on architectural and planning aspects of the development cycle. You enjoy working creatively with constraints in order to get the best from a prospective site that strikes a complementary balance between yield and place making. Alongside this:
- Computer literate and proficient in Autocad
- Knowledge of planning and development processes / house building and architectural design, NHBC standards and building regulations
- Photoshop / sketchup knowledge would be useful but not essential
Competitive remuneration commensurate with market rate (including car/car allowance, pension, healthcare and bonus)
Direct mentoring from your line manager to further develop and advance your career.