Project Manager - CGI / Architectural Visualisation studio
The Boundary, founded by Directors Peter Guthrie and Henry Goss in 2014, are a highly respected and expanding architectural studio who have gained an international reputation for excellence in the visual representation of architecture and the built environment through the production and development of still images, cinemagraphs, animations and VR experiences. In the last four years, we have had the privilege to work with of the world's top architects and designers including seven Pritzker Architecture Prize laureates; Richard Rogers, Tadao Ando, Renzo Piano, Richard Meier, Herzog & de Meuron, Álvaro Siza, and Peter Zumthor.
Currently a team of 16, The Boundary are seeking a calm and confident Project Manager to play a vital role in the ongoing success of The Boundary. Leading and managing client relationships, you will be a client’s main point of contact from the very start of a project, by agreeing a clear fee structure, defining the scope of work, keeping the Client up-to-date with progress, through to delivery of final artwork and billing. You will collaborate with senior management and support the super talented artist team to produce the very best work they can by managing work schedules and ensuring that they have all the tools and information they need for the job at hand. Organised and dependable, both our Clients and team will rely on you to keep on top of all current and future projects.
The Boundary strongly encourage their artists to allow time for research and development of new ideas and technologies. Similarly, you will be allowed the space to develop the role by taking on new responsibilities, trying out new ideas and challenging existing processes and procedures that may ultimately benefit the company and the team.
Skills, experience and knowledge;
- at least two years experience of establishing, leading and managing demanding client relationships is essential
- methodical and analytical in approach to managing and resourcing multiple diverse projects
- a positive team player - have the ability to provide support, reassurance, motivation and clear direction to the directors, project leads and artists working to tight deadlines
- clear verbal and written communications skills with excellent attention to detail, ensuring all communications are accurate, articulate and appropriate to the audience
- highly numerate with experience of negotiating contracts, allocating resources and managing budgets
- have a consultative approach, testing and contributing ideas towards process improvement
- forward thinking, ability to spot future challenges and potential pitfalls
- ideally have a background in architectural visualisation, real estate, architecture, interior design, real estate, marketing or branding
The Boundary Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday per annum
- Free gym membership or contribution to other fitness goals
- The Boundary summer day out and regular team events
- Opportunities for training, development and representing The Boundary at international industry events
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of one of the world’s leading architectural visualisation studios. If you think you are the right person for this role, please send your cv to email@example.com with your salary expectations. Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.