One of the fastest growing and recently successful boutique residential and commercial studios is looking for a talented all-round job-running architect to step into the role of senior associate / associate director, taking ownership of teams and projects across all stages. This is an extremely rare opening at strategic level for someone with proven experience in coordination of high-end projects, excellent client facing ability and passion for high quality craft, to play an integral role in the growing of an emerging office from a notable design pedigree.
- Day-to-day running of a small-to-medium team on multiple projects simultaneously across design and delivery.
- Reviewing as well as producing concept, planning and technical drawings and specifications.
- Frequent liaison and coordination with clients, stakeholders, contractors and consultants.
- Business development and maintaining strong relationships with existing clients.
- Internal resourcing.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified architect with broad and extensive experience leading complex projects to completion.
- Demonstrable experience ideally on both luxury new build PRS housing up to 1200 units and commercial workplace up to 100,000ft2.
- Experience with contract administration, fees and invoicing.
- Extensive experience liaising with clients, stakeholders and contractors and keen desire to build on existing relationships.
- Knowledge of MicroStation BIM and / or Revit would be beneficial.
- Detail orientated from a design focused background.
- Excellent communication skills and a confident leader with the ambition to inspire success in others.
This extremely close-knit and social studio have one of the best packages around including a hugely generous bonus scheme and holidays, private healthcare and all- expensed holidays. If you are an established project-running and client facing architect looking to take on your next challenge, there is no better time to join this studio as they embark on their next stage of growth.
An unmissable opportunity- apply today with CV and portfolio of work.