Revit Technician / Assistant / Architect Residential Projects
My client is a highly acclaimed RIBA-chartered Architecture and Design firm based in Central London with an extensive portfolio of projects delivered to the BIM Level 2 standard.
They are looking for an Architect/ Part II / III Architectural Assistant / Technician with advanced Revit skills within the Residential sector.
They are a well-established and award winning office that consists of 100+ design pioneers including Architects, Graphic and Interior Designers.
Skills and Experience:
- Self-sufficient and able to hit the ground running
- Proven track record across RIBA Stages 4 and 5
- Experience working on the technical stages of Residential/Steel frame projects
- Advanced Revit skills
- A minimum of 2 years of UK-based experience
- 3 months with a view to extend
- Standard office hours
- Hourly rates start from £17 p/h
Please attach your CV and portfolio (no larger than 10 MB) when applying for this role.
Monika specialises in Architecture Contract roles at Adrem.