An award-winning global practice known for their approach to large-scale design are looking for a talented BIM coordinator to join their central London office.
- Provide BIM support and guidance for the architecture and design teams.
- Help develop global BIM standards and procedures.
- Implement BIM execution plans and create workflows.
- Training and development of staff in various BIM softwares including Revit and Dynamo.
Skills and Experience
- A background working at a leading design practice in a BIM-focused role.
- Experience of managing BIM workflows and implementing BIM execution plans.
- Advanced knowledge of Revit gained from working on live architecture and interiors projects.
- Experience of using Navisworks.
If you're a passionate BIM specialist who is looking for an opportunity to shape the approach of a global and well respected practice, this role is for you.