Contract Architect (AJ100 Practice)
Conrad Consulting are proud to once again work exclusively on behalf of an AJ100 Architectural studio in the heart of Manchester city centre in their bid recruit additional resource to their growing office.
Following a recent, well-publicised project win this company are strategically building a team to ensure the seamless delivery of a scheme that will impact the local area for years to come. This team currently consists of a Partner within the firm overseeing the project alongisde Senior Architects and a strategic BIM lead. The next position we are looking to fill would be for an experienced Architect on an initial 3 month contract basis.
Please note this position will likely be extended to 6 months, or even permanent dependent on the quality of work produced.
Requirements of Architect will include:
* RIBA/ARB Registered Architect.
* Minimum 2 years live project experience (UK-based preferred).
* Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD or REVIT software.
* Experience working on historic buildings/conservation schemes (Not essential).
* Ability to present ideas coherently.
* Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
* Keen attention to detail.
* Proven track record in the delivery of architectural design.
* Knowledge of current UK technical standards/publications and legislation requirements.
If you feel you meet the aforementioned requirements and are keen to progress your career within one of Manchesters, and the UK's leading design firms then please get in touch.
Hourly Rate: £23p/h - £30p/h