£24,000- 28,000 (Depending On Experience)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join an established multi-disciplinary practice based in Berkshire on a permanent basis.
As part of this role, you will be working as part of a team of Urban Designers, Planners and Architects helping to deliver an exciting range of projects predominately within the residential housing sector.
Revit and AutoCad experience is ideal however training can also be provided for the right candidate.
Essential skills/ qualifications for this Architectural Assistant role:
- Part 2 qualified and ideally you will already have experience within a UK based practice
- Have strong knowledge of AutoCad, Sketchup and Photoshop
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A UK driving licence & ideally your own transport
To work as an Architectural Assistant you will be:
- Working as part of a team, assisting on development of design proposals for a variety of interesting residential housing projects
- Coordinating designs with other members of the team
- Preparing; drawings, reports, schedules, visualisations
Commutable locations for this Architectural Assistant role:
Slough, Reading, Maidenhead, London, Guildford, Oxford, High Wycombe
If you are interested in this Architectural Assistant position, please call ALICE on (01792) 365 109 or alternatively please could you send an up-to-date CV and portfolio to: email@example.com
Apply for Architectural Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly