This client is a small-to-medium sized practice who have a niche focus on beautifully designed retail destinations. They work on project up to tender stage focusing on innovative design, pushing the boundaries of mall design. Due to an increased workload the new employee will be a key member of the design team. They are open to international profiles with an interest in living and working in China.
- Responsible for translating hand drawn sketches into concepts stage using Rhino and SketchUp.
- Design focus will be retail, masterplanning and mixed use.
- Working in a collaborative environment ready to bring new ideas to the table.
Skills and Experience
- Strong concept design work of medium-to-large scale projects.
- Confident using SketchUp and Rhino.
- Qualified architect.
- International project base is beneficial.
- Confident articulating design ideas.