Are you a Senior Level Architect with a passion for designing exceptional buildings?
Conrad Consulting are working with a reputable Architectural Practice in Liverpool that require an experienced Senior Architect to join their team of designers, due to an influx in exciting projects.
As a Senior Architect you will be provided with an excellent opportunity to develop your career, taking charge of projects from inception through to completion in a variety of sectors. These include Commercial and Residential sector projects predominantly, plus Education and Healthcare projects.
Requirements of the Senior Architect:
* ARB Registered Architect with at least 5 years post qualification experience
* Strong design and technical skills
* Advanced 3D capabilities - full proficient in wither AutoCAD or REVIT
* Knowledge of UK best practice standards
* Be able to work to tight deadlines while maintaining high attention to details
* Design Leadership, capable of leading multidisciplinary design teams
* Ability to express ideas effectively, orally, graphically and in writing
* Experience in preparing and presenting feasibility reports and design proposals
* Strong attention to detail & excellent communication skills
Salary offered is between £40,000 - £45,000 per annum, plus generous benefits.
This is an excellent opportunity if you are looking for a step up from your current role and want to take the lead in delivering and creating first class architecture.
If you are a Senior Architect and you meet the requirements above, we want to hear from you! Send an up to date CV and a portfolio to Will Stocks at Conrad Consulting, or give me a ring on 0161 209 3246 for more details of this not-to-miss role.