Architectural Assistant Part 2
Are you a Part 2 Architectural Assistant who is really looking to accelerate their career progression by joining one of the country's leading construction consultancies?
Due to consistent success, this award-winning construction consultancy requires an ambitious and driven Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join their talented team near Oxford and become a part of this continued success.
As the successful Part 2 Architectural Assistant you will gain exposure to very notable, big-budget projects across a variety of sectors including Industrial, Education, Leisure, Commercial/Offices and Housing schemes.
You will be required to assist on RIBA Stages 1-5, providing you with fantastic, comprehensive exposure to the overall process of Architectural projects.
Requirements of Part 2 Architectural Assistant:
- 5 Years Architecture degree. ARB Part 2 accreditation or recognised degree.
- Masters or equivalent further diploma in Sustainable Environmental Design
- Minimum 2 years post Part 2 experience in UK industry
- Experience in sustainable environmental design (city microclimates, comfort, daylighting, ventilation, environmental design principles, environmental analysis, passive heating and cooling, sustainability theories, sustainable materials)
- Qualified sustainability assessor accreditation (LEED AP BD+C or BREEAM equivalent)
- Working knowledge of UK Building Regulations and their application
- AutoCAD, Revit & Sketchup experience / experience in BIM
- PS, AI, ID
- DIVA for Rhino, grasshopper for Rhino
- Able to run simulations: daylighting simulation, glare assessment, air flow simulation, solar radiation simulation, thermal simulation, weather data process etc.
Salary offered is negotiable depending on experience
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Pension contribution.
- Life Assurance
- Excellent work / life balance
To be considered for this fantastic Part 2 Architectural Assistant opportunity, forward an up to date CV and portfolio through to Joey Waller at Conrad Consulting, or contact Joey on 01728 726 140 for further information.
Apply for Architectural Assistant Part 2
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly