Architectural Assistant Part 2
Are you a Part 2 Architectural Assistant who is really looking to accelerate their career progression by joining one of the country's leading construction consultancies?
Due to consistent success, this award-winning construction consultancy requires an ambitious and driven Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join their talented team near Oxford and become a part of this continued success.
As the successful Part 2 Architectural Assistant you will gain exposure to very notable, big-budget projects across a variety of sectors including Industrial, Education, Leisure, Commercial/Offices and Housing schemes.
You will be required to assist on RIBA Stages 1-5, providing you with fantastic, comprehensive exposure to the overall process of Architectural projects.
Requirements of Part 2 Architectural Assistant:
- 5 Years Architecture degree. ARB Part 2 accreditation or recognised degree.
- Masters or equivalent further diploma in Sustainable Environmental Design
- Minimum 2 years post Part 2 experience in UK industry
- Experience in sustainable environmental design (city microclimates, comfort, daylighting, ventilation, environmental design principles, environmental analysis, passive heating and cooling, sustainability theories, sustainable materials)
- Qualified sustainability assessor accreditation (LEED AP BD+C or BREEAM equivalent)
- Working knowledge of UK Building Regulations and their application
- AutoCAD, Revit & Sketchup experience / experience in BIM
- PS, AI, ID
- DIVA for Rhino, grasshopper for Rhino
- Able to run simulations: daylighting simulation, glare assessment, air flow simulation, solar radiation simulation, thermal simulation, weather data process etc.
Salary offered is negotiable depending on experience
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Pension contribution.
- Life Assurance
- Excellent work / life balance
To be considered for this fantastic Part 2 Architectural Assistant opportunity, forward an up to date CV and portfolio through to Joey Waller at Conrad Consulting, or contact Joey on 01728 726 140 for further information.