Technical Part II / Part III
World renowned practice known for their pioneering approach to design is seeking a Part II or recent Part III with strong technical skills to work on the delivery stages of high-end residential scheme in London, focusing on the interiors. This prestigious team known for their award winning and visionary architecture across housing, mixed use, cultural and civic are offering a rare opportunity for a Part II or architect with demonstrable technical experience to further grow their skills on a notable project.
- Working in an existing team on tender and construction detailing of high-end residential interiors.
Skills and Experience
- Part II / recent Part III-qualified ARB architect with demonstrable London experience.
- Well-rounded with a keen design eye and demonstrable technical experience, ideally of London-based luxury residential interiors.
- Experienced in producing technical drawing information and writing specifications to a high level of detail and accuracy.
- Appreciation of innovative design solutions and materials.
- Excellent knowledge of Revit and Rhino.
Apply for Technical Part II / Part III
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly