Architectural Assistant - MicroStation
A world-class design studio in buzzing Central London are on the lookout for an architectural assistant with ambitions of designing prestigious and internationally publicised projects, to join them on a contract basis. Successful applicants must be strong designers with exceptional MicroStation skills - they will be working on a high profile London-based mixed use project.
- Work within an established team across a high profile, large-scale mixed use project based in London.
- Work specifically within the residential fit-out section of this project.
Skills and Experience
- Part I or II-qualified or equivalent.
- Fluency using MicroStation.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available architectural assistant to work with a globally recognised studio.