This up-and-coming studio from a well-known design pedigree is looking for an architect with Revit to lead a range of housing, culture and education schemes at design and delivery. Working on a range of high-quality projects and developments of their own, this is a wonderful opportunity for a talented and experienced architect to be a key figure in the future growth of a small but exciting studio. A collaborative and creative team in a beautiful mews house in west London, this is the perfect opportunity for an architect who has perhaps reached a glass ceiling in a larger practice.
- Hands-on and managerial role running a small team on a range of exciting UK projects and developments.
- Regular liaison with high-profile client, authorities and consultants.
- Driving design and striving to ensure quality and intent are not compromised throughout each stage of projects.
- Emphasis on technical stages and running schemes on site.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified RIBA-registered architect with substantial experience from design to delivery, ideally on UK housing schemes.
- Strong design sensibilities with experience working on high quality projects demonstrated through a beautiful portfolio of work.
- An excellent communicator with project-leading and team-running experience.
- Ambitious character who sees obstacles as exciting challenges.
- Revit essential and Microstation ideal.
- Excellent visual presentation skills using InDesign and MS Office.