Right of Light CAD Technician
Rights of Light CAD Technician
Up to £25/ hour (Depending on Experience)
A leading multi-disciplinary property consultancy have an exciting opportunity for a Rights of Light CAD Technician to join their Central London based team on an initial short-term contract basis.
A part of this role you will be working on a variety of exciting medium -large scale projects throughout London within both the residential and commercial sectors, supporting surveyors in delivering professional advice to clients.
Essential qualifications/ skills for this Rights of Light CAD Technician Role:
- You will ideally already have experience within a Right of Light role
- Good working knowledge of daylight, sunlight and rights of light principles and guidelines
- Degree/ qualification within a related subject
- Strong knowledge of CAD (2D and 3D)
- Strong organisation, communication and time management skills
- Ability to understand and follow complex instructions
If you would like to hear a little more about this Rights of Light CAD Technician role, please could you call ALICE on (01792) 365 109 for a friendly, confidential conversation? Alternatively, you can send across your CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org