2 days left
- Part 3
A widely published and notable studio in west London is looking for a number of high calibre architects and senior architects to join their team. If you are looking to grow your portfolio on a mixture of medium-large scale, high quality London-based projects, this could be for you! This medium-sized studio in a beautiful converted office space, has an impressive portfolio of work across education, mixed use, housing and culture and encourage ambitious, driven architects to challenge themselves and flourish both professionally and personally.
- Managing a small-to-medium team across RIBA stages on part of a large high-profile project in London.
- Regular and effective liaising with project director and design team, clients and consultants.
- Driving the company’s unique design ethos.
Skills and Experience
- Well-rounded RIBA-registered architect with UK experience across varying scales.
- Design focused background with an acute attention to detail and passion for exceptional quality in everything you do.
- Good working knowledge of MicroStation and / or Revit is ideal.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with design team, clients, consultants and local authorities.
- Well organised with the ambition to grow your career.
- Ability to work as a team and independently.
- Excellent visual and graphic presentation skills supported by a beautiful portfolio of high quality work.
This is a unique opportunity to join a reputable studio to develop your career for the long term. Excellent remuneration on offer! Apply today.
Apply for Talented Architects
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly