Part II with Revit
A boutique design house specialising in hospitality is on the lookout for an architectural assistant with Revit to join their team. With an impressive portfolio of private members clubs across the globe, this prestigious team has a unique culture with some impressive job perks and benefits to go with it. On offer is the opportunity to join a fun and forward-thinking team working on hotels and restaurants from start to finish.
- Working in an exiting team on a hospitality project from DD on wards.
- Bringing your advanced Revit experience to the team as they make the transition from autoCAD to revit.
Skills and Experience
- Part II-qualified assistant with a passion for bespoke luxury projects.
- Proven UK experience, ideally working on high-end hospitality projects.
- Experience in delivering technical drawing packages in Revit.
- An aptitude for hard work with an obsession for quality detail.
This is an amazing opportunity for a switched-on assistant with Revit to join a progressive in-house design team as part of a notable global brand. Do not miss out, apply today.
Apply for Part II with Revit
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly