Part 2 Architectural Assistant/ Technician
Architectural Technician/ Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Salary: Competitive salary based on experience
Our client is a successful and award-winning Architectural consultancy based in Slough and they are currently expanding due to continued succession and growth. They are on the lookout for 2 talented individuals to support with the current workload in Architectural team. You will be joining a team of driven Architects, Technical staff and Designers on a variety of exciting projects.
With this role, fluency in the software Revit and AutoCAD would be desirable as this will predominantly be the software you use in practice. You must also have excellent presentation, communication and design and technical skills.
With this role you will gain an attractive salary, appealing company benefits and fantastic careers progression and development opportunities.
The skills required to be an Architectural Technician/ Part 2 Architectural Assistant:
- Experience and understanding of all RIBA Stages 0-7.
- Experience within the residential, education, care and commercial sectors would be desirable.
- Ability to demonstrate high level of understanding of submitting planning applications, building regulations, construction methods and detailing.
- Strong technical knowledge which is demonstrated in your portfolio.
- Ability to work as part of a wider multi-disciplinary team.
- Strong organisation skill.
Whilst working as an Architectural Technician/ Part 2 Architectural Assistant you must be:
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit, additional skills such as 3D modelling and rendering, proficiency in Sketch Up, Photoshop, In Design and Illustrator are an advantage
- Qualified to RIBA Part 2 Architectural Assistant, BSc Architectural Technology or equivalent
- Have sound knowledge of UK Building Regulations
- Live within a commutable distance from Slough or have intentions to move here.
Commutable locations for this role are:
Slough, High Wycombe, London, Maidenhead, Slough, Watford, Aylesbury, Reading, Oxford
Are you interested in this Architectural Technician/ Part 2 Architectural Assistant? If so, please give KAZ a call on 01792957381 for a friendly and confidential chat or alternatively send your up to date CV and Portfolio to email@example.com
Apply for Part 2 Architectural Assistant/ Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly