As the planning consultants to the UK 's fastest-growing, privately owned retirement housebuilder, this organisation have been voted 28th in the Sunday Times Top 100 Small Companies to Work For in 2011.
They are a practice of town planners, architects, designers and affordable housing experts who specialise in the front-end and planning design stages.
They are looking for experienced Architects to join their Design Team providing professional design services for sites within the Surrey region and throughout the UK .
The successful candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- A commercial approach to creative design
- A high degree of professional competence
- Excellent inter-personal, negotiating and communication skills for business dealings with Regional Directors, local authority officers and specialist consultants
The positions will require:
- Excellent design and presentation skills
- Experience in the use of AutoCAD
- Skills in the preparation of feasibility plans, sketch designs and planning application drawings
- RIBA qualified and ARB registered.