Initial 3 month contract for an Architectural Technician, or technically minded Architect/Assistant to join this busy national Practice. Yep, you guessed it, Revit skills are essential! At least 12 months experience working on a live project, and if you're really going to tick all the boxes you'll have some experience working on Industrial projects too. If not, don't worry too, Revit is the real key here.
A multiple award winning Practice who enjoy a rich history and a revered design reputation. A long established team take great pride in delivering the highest quality buildings, with the current workload mainly consisting of Industrial, Healthcare, Education and Listed Building projects.
More jobs like this
- Architecture Architect jobs in Yorkshire and the Humber
- Architecture CAD Technician jobs in Yorkshire and the Humber
- Architecture Architectural Assistant jobs in Yorkshire and the Humber
- Architecture Architectural Technician jobs in Yorkshire and the Humber
- Architecture Project Architect jobs in Yorkshire and the Humber