Our client are a leading real estate developer in Qatar with some of the most landmark projects in the middle east region currently in progress, they have an enviable reputation of delivering highly innovative and large scale mixed use developments.
They continue to expand rapidly as Qatar prepares for years of rapid expansion and growth. We have been engaged to recruit the services of an Interior Designer to be based from their offices in Doha - Qatar.
As an Interiors Designer you will be working in the rapidly expanding Design team.
As an Interiors Designer you will be managing external consultants and architects and ensuring the interior design and FFE are off the highest quality and at the forefront of design.
You will also be assisting in their development of some junior interior designers
The role is based in the office.
Current projects are large scale multi billion dollar mixed use developments.
The ideal candidate must have/be:
Degree qualified in Architecture
At least 8 years experience in interior design post graduation
Have delivered large scale commercial - residential and hotel projects
Have current or previous UK experience
More jobs like this
- Heating and Ventilation Architect jobs in London (Central)
- Heating and Ventilation Architectural Assistant jobs in London (Central)
- Heating and Ventilation Architectural Technician jobs in London (Central)
- Heating and Ventilation Engineer jobs in London (Central)
- Heating and Ventilation Design jobs in London (Central)