This job is no longer available
We are a specialist leisure and entertainment company working internationally and currently looking for a Architect Technician to assist our design team of architects and designers.
Your role will include amongst others
- Document control
- Establishing design standards for CAD drawings.
- Converting hand drawn designs to CAD
- Collating and organising technical information
- Investigating technical information and factors that affect developments, including user needs, site and building surveys and regulatory requirements
- Preparing design proposals using CAD and traditional methods
- Contributing to the detailed design process and co-ordinating detailed design information
- Preparing specifications for construction work
- Preparing drawings, plans and documents for statutory approvals
- Contributing to design stage risk assessment
- Liaising between members of the design and construction team
- Providing professional technical guidance to design and construction team
To be considered for the position, it essential that you have at least 5 years’ experience, within a an architectural / design environment. You should be highly proficient in the use of Autocad LT
As an International practice with projects in North America, Europe, South East Asia and Africa, and leaders in this very unique area of the design industry we are offering a fantastic opportunity for an experienced architect technician to join our team and partake in an exclusive area of the construction.
Being the key member within the team you will work alongside other designers within a 'consultancy' role to create unique entertainment attractions for both local and international projects.
As a truly unique design team, this role offers a rare opportunity to realise and develop your talents within a management position.
In the first instance, you should send your CV and examples of your work electronically firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Sarner Ltd., 5 Princess Mews, Horace Road, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey KT1 2SZ – Tel 020 8481 0600
For further information about the projects and type of clients we deal with would suggest you check our website at www.sarner.com