This job is no longer available
Studio Receptionist/ Office Manager – London – Permanent - £25K + Package
A leading design studio with offices in London and New York which work alongside some of the leading names in the Hospitality and Residential sectors.
Based in the clients bustling London studio you will be responsible for the day to day running of this busy design practice and play a key part in the core of the business.
The role will include various duties including the following:
Heading up front of desk (Reception)
Booking meeting and arranging travel requirements
Working alongside the designers
Dealing with couriers
Health and Safety
Keeping studio costs down
· Excellent Administrative skills
· Excellent IT Knowledge – Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
· Facilities Management Experience
· Strong Leadership skills
· Problem solving skills
· Confidence and Resilience
· Great time management
· Experience in a design related environment (Preferred although non-essential)