Technical Manager Based North London
Mixed Useage Developer
Idealy prefer applicant whom resides on the North London outskits.
1. Appointment and management of external Consultants.
2. Production and monitoring of design development programme in conjunction with construction team to suit project programme.
3. Monitoring works undertaken by designers and consultants to ensure compliance with brief, statutory requirements and coordination with other designers.
4. Manager internal technical managers/coordinators and document control/admin activities.
5. Ensuring production of information by designers as required under CDM and relevant Health and Safety legislation.
6. Production of design brief from employers requirements.
7. Liaison with statutory bodies in respect of highways matters, sectional agreements, existing service provision and diversions.
8. Working with design team to resolve clearance of planning conditions, building regulation approval, project insurance conditions, party wall conditions, SDS/SBD conditions, SAP ratings etc.
9. Liaison with subcontractors and suppliers with design input.
10. Assisting in the upkeep of project drawing registers.
11. Attendance at pre-start and project meetings as required.
12. Production of technical information to assist Sales.
13. Oversee production of ‘as built’ information at project completion.
14. Production of register management reports including financial appraisal.
Projects include some of the most dynamic medium rise Housing schemes in London.
Roles are normally site based!