If you're an experienced Office Manager/Operations Manager seeking a new challenge within an architectural practice we may have the role for you.
This growing architectural design practice are about to open their new head office in Middlesex and are looking to appoint an Office Manager who will be a key member of the team. Below are examples of what your duties may entail:
· Ensure projects are managed and that all 'boxes are ticked'
·Ensure compliance with legal aspects requirements.
· Manage Diaries of team and ensure they are where they should be.
· Implement systems and procedures to ensure the business runs smoothly.
· Free up Directors time from admin and day to day process.
· Must be computer literate. (Archioffice - a big plus)
· Keep everyone organised and be very process driven.
· Details focused and able to manage multiple projects and people.
Ideally you will have worked within an architectural led practice previously though this isn't as essential as the fact that you will have the strength of character to 'crack the whip' where need's be.
On offer for the successful candidate will be a permanent position within this growing firm where your remuneration will increase as the company moves forward. Currently fast approaching double figures in staff numbers there is no sign of their expansion slowing down, salary initially is to £27,000 dependant on relevant experience and skillset.
For more information please call 0844 873 1430 or visit www.mustardjobs.co.uk to apply.