This job is no longer available
An exciting new opportunity exists for a 'BIM Manager' who will build on existing efforts to ultimately implement and adopt Building Information Modelling & Management throughout our business.
This position will report to the management team and play a key role in the strategic decision making process in relation to BIM, therefore the successful candidate must have the right balance of commercial awareness, leadership ability, strategic thinking, communication skills and proven expertise in the field of technology and BIM. You must be results oriented, with an ability to set and deliver to measured performance objectives.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Finalisation of Company BIM Strategy Document
• Leadership of the strategic implementation, development and deployment of BIM.
• Keeping up with the evolution and BIM trends within the industry.
• Driving the development of Standards, processes & procedures including project template Set-up, Content Management and Creation,
• Attendance to major client/project meetings, presentation pitches to showcase the BIM portfolio.
• All Coaching, Mentoring and Development in relation to BIM.
• Promotion of BIM internally and externally including development of BIM Marketing Material.
• Liaison with clients and partners wider BIM initiatives.
• Management/Leadership of the change management process and the internal BIM team, including providing assistance to the appointment of new positions.
• An Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) background or qualification.
• Multi-disciplinary consultancy experience is desirable, but not essential.
• Extensive knowledge of BIM best practice, techniques, and procedures and an understanding of computer systems and their applications is essential.
• Previous experience of BIM implementation in a large multi-disciplinary company will be advantageous, however track record of establishing and implementing a BIM Strategy is required.
To apply please send your CV by using the link provided.