This job is no longer available
Design Coordinator- 1 or 2 years experience- URGENT role
I am currently recruiting for a Design Coordinator with a Civil Engineering degree for a large civil engineering company based in North London. This company undertakes Civils, Utilities, Rail works and much more, and is one of the strongest specialist Civils companies in the UK.
They are now seeking a Design Coordinator with at least 1-2 years experience, and an understanding of the Civils industry.
Specific duties/ responsibilities:
· Design capability to assist with submission review and checking
· Ability to undertake small scale in-house temporary designs
· Produce design briefs for temporary and permanent work
· Review submissions as directed for quality and sufficiency
· Update design folders and registers ongoing
· Produce minutes and schedules for Design Review Meetings
· Assist team members as required with engineering input
· Sketching / Drawing ability including CAD.
· Attend team meetings as required
· Attend site as required to liaise with Site Managers / CRE / CNR and report to CEM
· Assist CEM with engineering compliance issues on sites
· Initial awareness of temporary works; further experience to be gained
· Ensure correct drawings are maintained and issued to sites as appropriate
SALARY: Up to 28k
CVs to: Pete@ssaltd.com