Business Development Manager
Clague Architects seek a Business Development Manager / Assistant with excellent interpersonal skills, relevant industry experience and an ability to enthuse and motivate.
The successful candidate will:
• Work with the practices partners to develop and implement sales strategies
• Have experience of working in sales in the construction industry
• Help maintain existing and develop new customer relationships
• Generate business opportunities through regular customer contact
• Track and report status of potential projects and market trends
• Co-ordinate client and marketing events.
Clague are a long established Architectural firm working throughout the south of England and oversees. Clague Architects have offices in Canterbury Kent and Harpenden Hertfordshire and deliver architectural services across a range of market sectors.
For further information about Clague please see www.clague.co.uk
This role is to be based in our Canterbury office but will involve marketing and business development within the construction industry in London and across the south east.
To apply and obtain further details please email Clare Butterworth via the online application button.