This job is no longer available
Our client, a reputable Design Practice, has a permanent opportunity for an experienced Senior Achitectural Designer/Planner within the residential development sector.
Responsibilities will include:
- producing large scale Residential layouts - i.e. 1500 units
- client facing
- deal with all areas of planning applications
- working alongside a multi-discipline team in South West area
- producing comprehensive designs and have the ability to plot standard house types efficiently, as well as modify standard house types to suit
- producing house type working drawings
- 3D detailing
- producing D&A Statements
Suitable candidates must be fully conversant with local planning policies for residential schemes, as well as current design, building regulations and code for Sustainable Housing.
You will have the following experience:
- Produce comprehensive layouts using AutoCAD/Microstation
- Excellent experience of Residental Layout Design
- Strong technical and building construction knowledge
- Strong knowledge of the planning system
- Appropriate knowledge of H&S/Building legislation
- Educated to degree level (minimum)
An excellent salary & benefits package with a great opportunity to establish themselves in a Senior role within the company.
If you are interested it would be great to hear from you.