This job is no longer available
Planning Conservation Officer
An opportunity has become available for a Junior Planning Conservation officer on a 3 month rolling contract basis in our client borough located in North London. The job is based in a location that is well accessible through public transport and involves a good chance of contract extension after the initial period.
- As a successful candidate, you will be required to:
- Handle cases involving listed building consent applications.
- Be able to process conservation area consent applications.
- Be able to provide written evidence to case officers in relation to planning applications.
- Be able to provide a conservation input within appeals.
- As a successful candidate, you will also possess the following attributes:
- Professionally qualified and RTPI eligible.
- Experienced and competent at dealing with conservation applications.
- UK experience working within an urban local authority would be desirable.
- Experience of using M3/MVM is desirable but not essential.
- Competitive rate of pay
- Accessible location