Project Manager - Museums & Heritage Sector
Beck Interiors is an Interior Fit Out Company operating in the museum, high end residential, hotel and retail sectors and are looking to employ an experienced, conscientious and ambitious Project Manager with a strong background in Museums and Heritage to join their current core team.
Main responsibilities include:
- The complete execution of the project.
- Liaison with the design team, the client team and any other professionals involved with the project to ensure that all works are seamlessly integrated and meet the required quality standard expected.
- Daily tasks include the management of personnel, sub-contractors, suppliers, coordinating and maintaining the overall programme and budget, also liaising with the professional team in regards to the financial aspects.
- The suitable candidate should be forward thinking and plan to achieve the high quality of work to which our clients expect.
- This role also will involve travel overseas; the right candidate will need to be flexible with regards to this aspect.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Project Manager with a background in Museums and Heritage to play an integral role within an award winning team, who is seeking a new challenge. If you are interested in joining our successful company and are looking for a rewarding position that offers the chance to take ownership of a new role then this is the position for you.
Beck Interiors is an equal opportunity employer.