CAD Draughtsperson/Setter Out
Beck Interiors is an interior Fit Out Company operating in the museum, high end residential, hotel and retail sectors and are looking to employ experienced CAD Draughtspersons with a background in joinery to join their award winning team.
Main responsibilities include:
- Detailing and production of fabrication drawings using AutoCAD 3D / Autodesk inventor 3D / Rhino 3D or similar.
- Integration with specialist suppliers and sub-contractors including coordination of services, structural and architectural finishes.
- Ensuring all drawings are coordinated with all trades to ensure seamless integration.
- Undertaking site surveys.
- Liaising with project related design teams and the team of draughtspersons within the company.
- Production of cutting sheets and material quantity call offs.
- Dealing with drawing submissions and sign offs.
- Liaising with the Project Management Team and site teams to ensure elements are procured and produced in order of requirement.
- Being responsible for ‘as built’ drawings at the end of each project including Operation and Maintenance Manuals.
- The candidate will be based at our head office in Chessington but may be required to travel to visit site, so should be flexible.
This a great opportunity for an experienced Draughtsperson who is seeking a new challenge. If you are interested in joining our successful company and are looking for a rewarding position that offers the chance to take ownership of a new role then this is the position for you.
Beck Interiors is an equal opportunity employer.