This job is no longer available
Beck Interiors is an interior Fit Out Company operating in the museum, high end residential, hotel and retail sectors and are looking to employ experienced CAD Draughtspersons with a background in joinery to join their award winning team.
Main responsibilities include:
- Detailing and production of fabrication drawings.
- Integration with specialist suppliers and sub-contractors including coordination of services, structural and architectural finishes.
- Ensuring all drawings are coordinated with all trades to ensure seamless integration.
- Undertaking site surveys.
- Liaising with project related design teams and the team of draughtspersons within the company.
- Production of cutting sheets and material quantity call offs.
- Dealing with drawing submissions and sign offs.
- Liaising with the Project Management Team and site teams to ensure elements are procured and produced in order of requirement.
- Being responsible for ‘as built’ drawings at the end of each project including Operation and Maintenance Manuals.
- The candidate will be based at our head office in Chessington but may be required to travel to visit site, so should be flexible.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Draughtsperson who is seeking a new challenge. If you are interested in joining our successful company and are looking for a rewarding position that offers the chance to take ownership of a new role then this is the position for you.
Beck Interiors is an equal opportunity employer.