This job is no longer available
Middleweight/ Senior Interior Designer – London – Permanent - £NEG
Our client located in Central London is a creative/ branding agency with a special focus on designing retail brand experiences. The client is an award-winning retail specialist with a prestigious list of clients ranging from Adidas to Primark to Samsung. The clients work includes brand positioning, identity design and interiors, through to graphic design and photographic art direction.
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who are looking to demonstrate their creativity and get involved in some exciting projects. You will have the chance to work with some leading retail brands located worldwide. You will need retail design experience combined with an innovative and inspiring approach to your work. You will be required to deliver projects, from concept creation through to completion. The role will include building strong client relationships, delivering presentations and providing ongoing consultancy and advice.
- Proven retail design experience.
- A portfolio that demonstrates creative thinking and flair.
- Proven experience at all stages of the design process.
- Excellent conceptual and visualising skills.
- Experience of liaising with clients and developing client relationships.
- Proficiency in Vectorworks and knowledge of C4D is highly desirable.
In return our client offers an inspiring environment and the opportunity to work with a vibrant team, enabling you to develop your career and acquire new skills.
You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including a generous bonus scheme.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org